|Present||Professor, Michoacan University of St Nicholas of Hidalgo|
Chemical and Catalytic Reactors and Process Engineering
Honors and Awards
- Member of the Natinoal System of Researchers, SNI, since July 1999; currently Level II
- 2nd Place, Best Postgraduate Thesis in Chemical Engineering. Instituto Mexicano del Petróleo. (Nov. 26, 1998)
- Medal to Universitary Merits (PhD Studies) . Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana-Izt. (Nov. 27, 1998)
- Medal to Universitary Merits (MEng Studies) . Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana-Izt. (Nov. 06, 1992)
- Medal to Universitary Merits (BSc Studies) . Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana-Izt. (Feb. 15, 1991)
- Chemical Reactor Engineering (Postgrade)
- Applied Mathematics (Postgrade)
- Transport Phenomena (Postgrade)
- Process Engineering (BSc)
Prof. Rafael Maya Yescas
Facultad de Ingeniería Química
Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo
Tel: (+52-443) 327 3584
Fax: (+52-443) 316 7176
Optimization and Controllability Analysis of Thermally Coupled Reactive Distillation Arrangements ...
Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research (2012)
The optimal design of reactive complex distillation systems is a highly nonlinear and multivariable problem, and the objective function used ...
Modelling Catalyst Deactivation by External Coke Deposition during Fluid Catalytic ...
International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering (2010)
Although the Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) is an economic important process, simulation of its kinetics is rather empirical—mainly it is ...
Linearizing Control Based on Adaptive Observer for Anaerobic Continuous Sulphate ...
Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Quaterly (2009)
Anaerobic reactors are a typical example of processes that exhibit non-linear behavior and, also time varying parameters; hence their operation ...