Passion is great enthusiasm, very strong emotion, a willingness to sacrifice. Men and women with passion outpace themselves as they go beyond mere talent, to leave their impact on society. Nigerian education needs teachers with passion – men and women with fire in their bones, impatient for lasting and enduring results. Such extra-ordinary pedagogues are people who will give themselves as ministers and missionaries in the temple of education.
- National Policy on Education,
- Code of Ethics.
- Adult and Continuing Education Administration,
- Educational Administration and Supervision,
- Educational Leadership,
- Educational Methods,
- Educational Psychology,
- Elementary and Middle and Secondary Education Administration,
- Higher Education Administration,
- Special Education Administration and
- Urban Education
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/prof_ben_osisioma/2/