Skip to main content
Article
The Influence of Location, Products, Promotions, Services with Respect to Consumer Behavior (Studies in the Indo March Raya Darmo Surabaya)
Review of European Studies (2015)
  • teddy chandra teddy teddy chandra, management
  • priyono iyon priyono, management
  • lukmanul hakim lukman lukman, Management
Abstract
The purpose of this research is to know and test the influence of the location of businesses, products, promotions,
services, consumer behavior towards Indomaret Point Raya Darmo Surabaya.
This research is explanatory study, which explains the influence between variables through hypothesis testing. The
research was held in Indomaret Point Raya Darmo Surabaya. The sample in this study were 80 respondents. The
independent variables are: location (X 1), product (X 2), promotion (X 3) and services (X 4), the dependent
Variable is the consumer’s behavior (Y), while its analysis technique using multiple linear regression analysis are
used as statistical methods.
The results of data analysis in this study is there is a very strong relationship between location (X 1), product (X 2),Promotion (X 3), services (X 4) to consumer behavior, the value of the coefficient of determination (R square) of
0,936. This figure shows that the variable location (X 1), product (X 2), Promotion (X 3), services (X 4) can
account for the variation or able to contribute to the performance of variable 93.6%, while the rest amounted to 6.4% due to other variables that are not included in the study.
Keywords
  • location,
  • products,
  • promotions,
  • services,
  • and consumer behavior
Publication Date
Summer October 4, 2015
DOI
URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/res.v7n12p48
Publisher Statement
Correspondence: Priyono, Department of Management Studies Program, Faculty of Economics, University of
PGRI Adi Buana Surabaya, Indonesia. Tel: 62-0812-1697-4878. E-mail: priyono.unu_sidoarjo@yahoo.com
Citation Information
URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/res.v7n12p48
Creative Commons license
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons CC_BY International License.