|Present||Associate Professor, Environmental Studies Program, Colby College ‐ Environmental Studies|
- ES118 Environment & Society
- ES212 Introduction to GIS and Remote Sensing
- ES233 Environmental Policy
- ES336 Endangered Species Conservation
- ES493 Environmental Policy Practicum
5358 Mayflower Hill
Waterville, ME 04901
Recent Works (5)
2. Human-wildlife conflict (15)
Agroforestry, elephants, and tigers: Balancing conservation theory and practice in ...
Agroforestry, Ecosystems, and the Environment (2004)
Large mammal populations theoretically are best conserved in landscapes where large protected areas are surrounded by buffer zones, connected by ...
3. Biodiversity of the World: Conservation from Genes to Landscapes Series (2)
Books published in Biodiversity of the World: Conservation from Genes to Landscapes (P. J. Nyhus, Series Editor)