|Present||Department Chair and Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Curriculum, Instruction and Foundational Studies|
Honors and Awards
- 2008 - Outstanding Teacher Award, Alpha Xi Delta (BSU)
- 2006 - Best Presenter, Division H, American Educational Research Association
- 2004-2005 - Educational Neglect Study – Governor’s Task Force for Children At-Risk ($70,000)
- Foundations of Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Conflicting Values Influencing Education
- Interpreting Educational Research
- Issues in Education
- Classroom Assessment
- Educational Policy & Politics
- Comparative Education
Beyond Educational Voyeurism: An Analysis of a Ugandan-North American Teacher ...
African Journal of Teacher Education (2013)
Beyond simply watching teachers in international settings as tourists might, teachers in a Ugandan-North American international teacher partnership program went ...
Preparing Economic Educators for a New Era: An Interdisciplinary Model ...
Journal of Economics and Economic Education Research (2004)
This study examines the effectiveness of a three-year Masters of Economics Education program developed and delivered through an interdisciplinary partnership ...
Contributions to Books (2)
Contribution to Book
The Paradox of Universal Secondary Education in Uganda
Research on the Influences of Educational Policy on Teaching and Learning (2013)
This chapter examines the struggle of Uganda to democratize its educational system by implementing universal secondary education. On the surface, ...