Growth and Development, Aggregate Productivity, and Applied Microeconomics
Honors and Awards
- Department of Economics Summer Research Fellowship, 2013
- List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent. University of Illinois at Urban Champaign. Fall 2011, Spring 2012
- Ranked as an Outstanding Teacher. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Spring 2012. (Rate of Overall teaching effectiveness: 4.9/5).
- Lemann Graduate Fellowship for Brazilian Studies, Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies (CLACS), Fall 2012- Spring 2013
- Jorge Paulo Lemann Ph.D. Scholarship, Department of Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign (UIUC), 2009-2010
- Econ 102
- Econ 490
- Macroeconomia I
This author has not uploaded works yet.