Honors and Awards
- Lawrence Award, 2012
- Robert Allen Wright Professorship (Endowed Chair of Physics), 2009
- Distinguished Professor, 2006
- Mid-Career Achievement Award, 2005
- Master Teacher Award, 2001
- APS Fellow, 2001
- Award for Early Excellence in Research, 1998
- DOE Outstanding Scientific Accomplishment Award for Solid State Physics
59 Physics Hall
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011
Phone: 515 294-6270
Peer-Reviewed Articles (94)
Hydrostatic and uniaxial pressure dependence of superconducting transition temperature of ...
Physical Review B (2012)
We present heat capacity, c-axis thermal expansion and pressure-dependent, low-field, temperature-dependent magnetization for pressures up to ∼12 kbar, data for ...
Effects of Transition Metal Substitutions on the Incommensurability and Spin ...
Physical Review Letters (2012)
The spin fluctuation spectra from nonsuperconducting Cu-substituted, and superconducting Co-substituted, BaFe2As2 are compared quantitatively by inelastic neutron scattering measurements and ...