About Patrick Rondeau
Patrick Rondeau is an Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems at Butler University's College of Business.
The interface of manufacturing and information systems.
Honors and Awards
- Alpha Kappa Psi Outstanding Faculty Award, 2005, College of Business Administration, Butler University, Indianapolis, IN.
- Outstanding Faculty Research Award, 2001, Robins School of Business, University of Richmond, Richmond, VA.
- Innovation in Education Competition Finalist (1 of 4), 1993 annual meeting of the national Decision Sciences Institute, Washington, D.C. Award for new technology implementation course entitled, The Toledo Lighter Corporation: An Integrative Exercise in MRP-II Implementation.
- Best Graduate Student Paper Award, 1995 Toledo APICS Student Paper Competition. Award for an original paper entitled, The Evolution of Manufacturing Resource Planning: Towards Knowledge-Based MRP.
- Toledo APICS Commendation for Distinguished Service, 1994-1995. Awarded by the Toledo APICS Board of Directors.