special operations, security studies, unconventional warfare, irregular warfare, hybrid warfare, asymmetric warfare, counterterrorism, counterinsurgency, strategic studies, peace & conflict studies, international security, internal security, peacekeeping, stability operations, rebel groups, military campaigns, non-state actors, transregional threat networks, sociocultural issues in warfare, gendered combatants, and counter extremism
- Contemporary Operational Art
- Morality and War
- Strategic Context of Operational Art
- Theory of Operational Art
- Violent Extremist Organizations' Virtual & Physical Operations Environments
- Extremist Exploitation of Under-Governed Spaces & Peoples
- Support Mechanisms Exploitable by Violent Extremist Organizations
- Structures that Support Violent Extremist Organizations
- The Stakeholders and Methods to Support Violent Extremist Organizations
- The Role of Culture & Identity in Insurgent Warfare
- Fundamentals of Unconventional Warfare
Internal Security Forces: Their Capability, Legitimacy, and Effect on Internal ...
InterAgency Study | Arthur D. Simons Center for the Study of Interagency Cooperation (2013)
This study examines the relationship between internal security forces (ISF) and sub-state political violence. The author looks at how civil ...