|Present||Lecturer in economics, Higher Institute of Management of Sousse, Tunisia|
Economic globalisation, Financial instability, International capital movements, Income and wage inequality, and Labour market dynamics
- The International Conference 'Opening and Innovation on Financial Emerging Markets' (Beijing, China, March 27-28, 2007)
- The Eurasia Business and Economics Society Conference (Istanbul, Turkey, June 01-02, 2009)
- The 2009 International Conference on the Global Economic Crisis (University of Nevada, USA, June 04-06, 2009.
- The 7th International Conference on Applied Financial Economics (Samos, Greece, July 01-03, 2010)
- The First International Symposium on Business, Economics and Financial Applications (Kefalonia Island, Greece, 01-02 June 2012)
- The 11th International Conference of the Middle East Economic Association (Alexandria, Egypt, 25-27 June 2012)
- The 2012 Cambridge Business & Economics Conference (Murray Edwards College, Cambridge University, London, United Kingdom, 27-28 June 2012)
Rue Abdlaaziz il Behi . BP 763.
Value-at-Risk Analysis for the Tunisian Currency Market: A comparative study
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues (2012)
The main purpose of this paper is to compare empirically four Value-at-Risk simulation methods, namely, the Variance-Covariance, the Historical Simulation, ...