|July 2016 - Present||Assistant Professor of Agricultural Education, Tennessee Technological University ‐ School of Agriculture|
|August 2013 - Present||Instructor/Graduate Assistant, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Agricultural Education and Studies|
Honors and Awards
- Graduate College Research Excellence Award, 2016. Graduate College, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa.
- Graduate College Teaching Excellence Award, 2015. Graduate College, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa.
- NACTA Graduate Student Teaching Award, 2016. North American Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture.
- AgEd 4871: Residency I
- AgEd 4872: Professional Seminar I
- AgEd 4110: Methods of Teaching Agriscience
- AgEd 2120: Foundations of Agricultural and Extension Education
- AgEdS 450: Farm Management and Operation
- AgEdS 311: Presentation and Sales Strategies for Agricultural Audiences
|August 2013 - Present||PhD in Agricultural Education, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Agricultural Education and Studies|
|2010 - Present||MS in Agriculture, Murray State University ‐ School of Agriculture|
|2006 - Present||BS in Agricultural Education, Murray State University ‐ School of Agriculture|
Featured Works (1)
Recent Works (2)
Teacher-perceived Adequacy of Tools and Equipment Available to Teach Agricultural ...
Journal of Agricultural Education (2016)
Agricultural mechanics is an important component of a well-rounded school-based agricultural education (SBAE) program. Within agricultural mechanics courses lies a ...