|Present||General Biology Lab Coordinator, Natural Sciences Division, Illinois Wesleyan University|
Honors and Awards
- 2nd Place, Objects, The Enamelist Society 8th Annual Biennial International Exhibition, Oakland, CA, 2009
- Mel Someroski Memorial Award, The Enamelist Society 7th Biennial Student Exhibition, Columbus, OH, 2007
- Finalist, NICHE Student Award Winner, Mixed Media Category, NICHE Magazine, Philadelphia, PA, 2006
- Best of Show, "On Fire! Contemporary Enameling," gallery M.I.M., Baltimore, MD, 2006
- NICHE Student Award Winner, Metal: Non-Wearable, Functional Category, 2005
- 3rd Place, Influence of Rock and Roll, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Cleveland, OH, 2005
Center for Natural Science, C107B
Illinois Wesleyan University
Master's Theses (1)
Design and Construction of Two Large-Scale Botanical Models: A Sunflower ...
Natural and Applied Sciences, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater Oklahoma. (1995)
During the years that I worked on the models, my thoughts about the project changed significantly. I began with the ...