|August 1989 - Present||Professor, University of Missouri-St. Louis ‐ Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry|
Professional Service and Affiliations
|1999 - Present||Research Mentor, NSF STARS Program, University of Missouri-St. Louis||1992 - Present||Scientific Consultant, Regional Research Laboratory||1990 - 1998||Research Mentor, Engelmann Mathematics and Science Institute, University of Missouri-St. Louis||1992 - 1994||Visiting Scientist, Monsanto Corporate Research|
Honors and Awards
- National Merit Scholarship, 1977-1979
- Junior Research Fellowship, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, 1981-1982
- American Chemical Society Travel Award for Students, 1985
- Service Award, Engelmann Mathematics and Science Institute, University of Missouri-St. Louis, 1994
- Distinguished Service Award, Students and Teachers as Research Scientists, University of Missouri-St. Louis, 2008
|1982 - 1985||PhD, Oklahoma State University ‐ Chemistry|
Faculty Expertise (1)
Featured Works (10)
Open Access Works (18)
Crystal Structures of 2-Bromo-1,1,1,3,3,3-Hexamethyl-2- ...
Acta Crystallographica Section E: Crystallographic Communications (2018)
The synthesis and crystal structures of two tris(trialkylsilyl)silyl bromide compounds, C9H27BrSi4 (I, HypSiBr) and C27H63BrSi4 (II, TipSiBr), are described. Compound ...
Dicarbonyldichloridobis(Trimethylphosphane)Iron(Ii)–Carbonyldichloridotris(Trimethylphosphane)Iron(Ii)–Tetrahydrofuran (1 ...
Acta Crystallographica Section E-structure Reports Online (2011)
The asymmetric unit of the title crystal, [FeCl2(C3H9P)3(CO)]·[FeCl2(C3H9P)2(CO)2]·2C4H8O, contains half molecules of the two closely related FeII complexes lying on ...
Acta Crystallographica Section E-structure Reports Online (2009)
In the title compound, [Cu(C7H3NO4)(C5H5N)]n, the CuII atom is in a slightly distorted octahedral coordination environment. Each CuII atom is ...