|Present||Charles A. Zilker Professor, Physics and Astronomy, Trinity University ‐ Department of Physics and Astronomy|
Honors and Awards
- Rice University Outstanding Space Physics Graduate, 2014
- Joan Bixby Award, 2013
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition, 2013
- Zonta International Yellow Rose, 2013
- NSF CAREER Award
- NASA Group Achievement Award, POLAR Satellite Electric Field Instrument (EFI) Team
- American Geophysical Union Outstanding Student Paper Award, Spring 1999
- American Geophysical Union Outstanding Student Paper Award, Fall 1999
Department of Physics & Astronomy
One Trinity Place
San Antonio, TX 78212
Geoeffectiveness of CIR and CME Events: Factors Contributing to Their ...
Journal of the Southeastern Association for Research in Astronomy (2008)
Recent work has shown that solar wind-magnetosphere coupling is moreefficient for CIR-driven events than for CME-driven events. The studyherein looks ...