Transformative Inquiry is a dynamic process that helps educators negotiate the complex and vibrant terrain of learning~teaching as they ask:
- What do I really care about as an educator?
- How can I nourish and maintain my energy as I teach?
- How do my attitudes, beliefs and values affect my teaching?
- What do learners really care about?
- How do I~we build a healthy learning community in my classroom?
- What matters in our broader communities, both local and global?
- What is my responsibility in tending to our environmental crisis?
- What solutions do my students offer resolving environmental dilemmas?
- Transformative inquiry
Citation InformationNick Stanger and M. Tanaka. "Transformative Inquiry" (2012)
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/nicholas-stanger/8/