- Educational Administration and Supervision,
- Elementary and Middle and Secondary Education Administration,
- International and Comparative Education,
- Junior High, Intermediate, Middle School Education and Teaching,
- Science and Mathematics Education and
- Teacher Education and Professional Development
Curriculum designers in both Pakistan and the UK accept that science education for today’s young people should not just be about learning science, it should also include learning about the nature of science. However, together with other research evidence, this article suggests that for many science teachers, teaching about the nature of science might be problematic as they do not have the necessary understanding of the nature of science themselves. This article also argues that there are benefits in teachers across cultural divides sharing their understandings about the nature of science.
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/nelofer_halai/16/