Ceramics, Rheology, Food Powders, and Polymers
Honors and Awards
- Top Twenty Teacher Award in the School of Engineering at the University of Auckland (2000)
- Top Twenty Teacher Award in the School of Engineering at the University of Auckland (2002)
- Scholarship awarded by Imperial College for the PhD study (1991-1994)
- Ranked first among the graduating metallurgical engineers in the Faculty of Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering at Istanbul Technical University
- Characterization of Polymeric Materials
- Non-Metallic Materials
- Materials Science
|19911 ‐ 1994||PhD, University of London - Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine|
|1986 ‐ 1988||MSc in Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University|
|1980 ‐ 1984||BE, Istanbul Technical University|
Central Laboratory, Middle East Technical University, Ankara 06531, TURKEY
Influence of ultrasonically assisted synthesis on particle size of magnetic ...
Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids (2013)
PMAA-coated magnetite (Fe3O4) nanoparticles were synthesized via co-precipitation in aqueous solution with the use of conventional magnetic stirring and ultrasonic ...
Thermal Properties of Polyurethane Films Prepared from Mixed Cellulose, Hemicelluloses ...
International Journal of Food Engineering (2012)
Polyurethane (PU) films were prepared from liquefied cellulose, hemicelluloses and lignin in different proportions. The simplex-lattice design method was employed ...
Preparation and Characterization of Ni-NTA Bearing PMAA Coated Superparamagnetic Magnetite ...
Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (2008)
In order to produce magnetic microparticles (agglomerates), magnetite (Fe3O4) particles were synthesized using co-precipitation of FeSO4.7H2O and FeCl3.6H2O with the ...