Plenary Dialogue: Sustainable Human DevelopmentThe Social Practice of Human Rights: Charting the Frontiers of Research and Advocacy
LocationAuditorium, 1700 South Patterson Building
Start Date10-3-2015 10:15 AM
End Date10-3-2015 11:45 AM
- J. Mark Brinkmoeller is director of the Center for Faith-based and Community Initiatives with the U.S. Agency for International Development.
- Ejim Dike is executive director of the U.S. Human Rights Network.
- Kate Donald is director of the Human Rights in Development program at the Center for Economic and Social Rights.
- Natalie Hudson is director of the Human Rights Studies program at the University of Dayton.
- Jane Sloane is vice president of programs for the Global Fund for Women.
Citation InformationJ. Mark Brinkmoeller, Ejim Dike, Kate Donald, Natalie Florea Hudson, et al.. "Plenary Dialogue: Sustainable Human Development" (2015)
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/natalie_florea_hudson/2/