|2013 - Present||Affiliate, Georgia Southern University ‐ Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education|
|2011 - Present||Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Engineering and Computing, Allen E. Paulson College of|
|Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of|
Honors and Awards
- President’s Research Initiative award in American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM), Washington D.C.(AANEM’06) (October 2006)
- Research and Teaching Assistantship, The University of Tennessee (1999-2006)
- Dean’s List positions in several semesters of undergraduate program (1993-1998)
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology Talent Scholarship (1993-1998)
- Bangladesh Government Merit Scholarship (1989 & 1991)
- Obtained position of 13th and 17th in the combined merit list in the Secondary and Higher Secondary high school examination respectively where participants were more than 200,000
- Electrical Circuits and Electronics (ENGR 2131)
- Circuits Analysis (ENGR 2334)
- Computing for Engineers (ENGR 1731)
- Program Design for Engineers (ENGR 1732)
- Digital Computation (TENS 2138)
- Digital Signal Processing (ENGR 2341, Lab instructor)
- Essentials of Electrical Engineering (Graduate course) (TMAE 5132)
- Digital Systems and Laboratory (ENGR 2323)
PO Box 8045
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5858
Office: IT 1325
Journal Papers (4)
EMG Based Classification of Percentage of Maximum Voluntary Contraction Using ...
Proceedings for IEEE Dallas Circuits and Systems Conference (2014)
This paper presents an application of an Artificial Neural Network (ANN) for the classification of Electromyography (EMG) signals. The classification ...
Conference Papers (2)
Finite Element Analysis of Electrical Impedance Myography in the Rat ...
2009 Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (2009)
Electrical impedance myography (EIM) is a form of muscle assessment based on the surface application of electrical current and measurement ...