|Present||Professor of Law; Professor, Moorad Center for the Study of Sports Law, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law|
Honors and Awards
- McFarland-SABR Awards: 2006, 2013
- Finalist: 2017 Seymour Medal (for God Almighty Hisself)
- 2020 Recipient of the Diane E. Ambler ’78 Faculty Scholarship Impact Award.
- Finalist: 2021 Seymour Medal (for Bouton)
- Finalist: 2021 CASEY Award (for Bouton)
Recent Works (2)
Contributions to Books (2)
Contribution to Book
The Tell-All Hurler: Jim Bouton and "Ball Four"
Courting the Yankees: Legal Essays on the Bronx Bombers (2003)
This chapter examines whether the information released within Bouton's "Ball Four" constituted legally protectable infomation and whether Major League Baseball ...