The intent of the present study is to analize standard cosmology in an immanent mathematical-critical way. First of all, the fundamental statements of this cosmological model will be investigated themselves as well as their relevation to the theory. Further aims are to reveal the interdependence of different physical disciplines, confrontation of various observations, to elucidate the correlations between observed data and theory and, finally, to analyze this cosmology from the point of view of self-consistency.
The study discusses the status of the standard modell.
- establishment of the paradigm and axiom system of the standard model,
- definition of standard cosmology,
- mathematical development of a new corollary family,
- new theorems and contradictions and their proofs,
- investigation of the model of from the viewpoint of self-consistency,
- confrontation with observation
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/milan_meszaros/3/