Honors and Awards
- 2015, Early Career Scheme (ECS) grant for a thirty-month project on “Sino-British Curatorial Exchange of Chinese Painting: Laurence Binyon, George Eumorfopoulos and their Chinese Friends”, Research Grants Council, University Grants Committee, The HKSAR Government
- 2012, General Research Fund (GRF) for a three-year project on "The Collecting and Exhibition History of Modern Chinese Painting in Britain, 1930-1980", Research Grants Council, University Grants Committee, The HKSAR Government
- 2008 & 2009, Fine Art Bursaries, The Catherine and Alfred Forrest Trust, The Burnwynd History and Art Limited, U.K.
- 2007 & 2008, Barns-Graham Scholarships, The Wilhelmina Barns-Graham Charitable Trust, U.K.
- 2007, Graduate Student Research Grant, The Carnegie Trust for the Universities of Scotland
- 2007, Voluntary Work Placement Fund, Association of Art Historians
Tel : (852) 2616-7452
Journal Articles (5)
Edited Books (2)
Book Chapters (7)
Establishing reputation : exhibitions of prominent Chinese painters in Britain, 1935-1980
Chinese Painting since 1900: Scholarship, Exhibitions and Collections (2016)
In the early 1930s, artists, scholars and diplomats from China introduced the new subject of modern Chinese painting to British ...
Expressing an alternative voice : the role of Chinese women painters ...
EACS 2016: The 21st biennial conference of the European Association for Chinese Studies (2016)
In the 1930s, Chinese artists became active in developing cultural exchange with British scholars, col-lectors and curators through organizing exhibitions ...