Honors and Awards
- 2003 CPTA Physical Therapy Student of the Year
- 2014 Breast Cancer Alliance Educational Grant
- PT612, Structure and Function II
- PT713, Structure and Function III
- PT633, Evaluation and Intervention II
- PT733, Evaluation and Intervention III
- PT723, Examination and Documentation III
College of Health Professions
Physical Therapy Student Experiences Regarding Problem-Based Learning and Development of ...
Faculty Proceedings, Presentations, Posters, Speeches, Lectures, etc. (2014)
Abstract submitted: The purpose of this qualitative study was to understand and interpret the meaning of students’ experiences with developing ...
Physical therapy student experiences regarding problem-based learning and development of ...
Department of Physical Therapy Student Theses, Dissertations and Capstones (2014)
A dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy [Physical Therapy].