|Present||Assistant Professor, University of North Florida|
|Present||Clinical Coordinator, University of North Florida|
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award, University of North Florida, 2012
- Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award, Brooks College of Health, University of North Florida, 2010
- Transformational Learning Opportunity Grant, “Teaching Across Borders: Cross-Cultural Immersion in Athletic Training,” University of North Florida, 2011-2012
- Transformational Learning Opportunity Grant ($1,000), “Expanding the Vision of Athletic Training,” University of North Florida, 2010-2011
- Finalist, National Athletic Trainers’ Association Research & Education Foundation Doctoral Student Research Abstract Award, 2009
- Outstanding Alumni, University of Kentucky College of Health Sciences, 2007
1 UNF Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Outcomes of a Weight-Bearing Rehabilitation Program for Patients Diagnosed With ...
Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2006)
Objective To determine the effects of a weight-bearing rehabilitation program on quadriceps and gluteus medius electromyographic activity, pain, and function ...