|Emeritus Faculty Member, Utah State University ‐ Wildland Resources|
Honors and Awards
- Award of Excellence (2008), Utah Chapter of The Widlife Society
- Fulbright Award for teaching and Research in Chile, 2003
- Fellowship from OAS for research in Chile and Argentina, 1989-90.
- Fellowship from University of New England (Australia) for visiting scholars, 1989
- Fulbright Award for lecturing in the USSR, 1986-87
- Wildlife Society Special Group Achievement
- Participant in the Inter-Academy Exchange Program
- Volkswagen Foundation Grant, 1966
- Fulbright Award for study in Germany, 1963-65
Peer-Reviewed Papers (41)
De facto refugia, ecological traps and the biogeography of anthropogenic ...
Diversity and Distributions (2013)
AimModern extirpations within the Carnivora have generally followed the human footprint. The contagion hypothesis predicts that range contractions should occur along gradients ...