|Present||Head, Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology Division, Purdue University|
|Present||Professor of Library Science, Purdue University|
Honors and Awards
- ASEE PIC IV Best Paper 2012
- ASEE ELD Best Publication Award 2012
- LIRT Top-20 Library Instruction Article 2005, 2011
- University Faculty Scholar 2013-2017
- Moriarty Award for Excellence in Library Service 2004
- SLA PAM Division Achievement Award 2010
504 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2058
Information Literacy (9)
Assessing Engineering Students' Information Literacy Skills: An Alpha Version of ...
Libraries Faculty and Staff Scholarship and Research (2011)
Information literacy is crucial component of developing life-long learning skills. However, few standard and easily gradable assessment tools exist to ...
Information Portals: A New Tool for Teaching Information Literacy Skills
Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship (2010)
Librarians at Rice and Purdue Universities created novel assignments to teach students important information literacy skills. The assignments required the ...