|Present||Associate Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering|
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Engineer Award (2011). Honeywell (Peer-nominated award)
- Technical Achievement Award (2001, 2002, 2004, 2006). Honeywell
- IE 671 Research Practicum in Ergonomics
- IE 576 Human Factors in Product Design
- IE 572. Design and Evaluation of the Human-Computer Interaction
- IE 361 Statistical Quality Assurance
3028 Black Engr
2529 Union Dr
Ames, IA 50011
Peer-Reviewed Articles (17)
Virtual Operator Models for Off-highway Machine Virtual Prototyping
Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering Conference Proceedings and Presentations (2017)
Increasing demands on the world‘s resources require the design of off-highway machines that provide greater functionality and productivity along with ...
Supporting Real-Time Cognitive State Classification on a Mobile Individual
Journal of Cognitive Engineering and Decision Making (2007)
The effectiveness of neurophysiologically triggered adaptive systems hinges on reliable and effective signal processing and cognitive state classification. Although this ...
Conference Proceedings (57)
The Challenges of Building Intelligent Tutoring Systems for Teams
Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting (2016)
Intelligent Tutoring Systems have been useful for individual instruction and training, but have not been widely created for teams, despite ...