|2015 - Present||Chronic Disease Rehabilitation, Vale Medical Practice AND Adjunct Associate Professor, Exercise, Health and Performance Faculty Research Group, The University of Sydney, University of Sydney, Australia|
Honors and Awards
- Best Scientific Paper "The Effects of a Back-Belt on Lumbar Disc Deformation During Stoop Type Lifting: International Journal of Science and Engineering Investigations (2013)"
- Scientific Merit Research Award Sports Medicine in Oceania (1993)
- Best Scientific Paper "Grip Strength and Functional Measures in the Mature Adult: Brief Report II": International Journal of Science and Engineering Investigations (2015)
- Award: Best Presentation ePoster (Furness, Hing & Climstein): "Trunk mobility in the sagittal and horizontal planes: clinical methods to quantify movement in an elite surfing population" Australian Physiotherapy Association (2015)
- Best Scientifics Paper Award: Singapore Conference on Applied Psychology “Differences in Participant Motivation Based Upon Category of Body Mass Index (2016)
Exercise Health & Performance Faculty Research Group
Faculty of Health Sciences,
The University of Sydney
-------- AND ---------
Vale Medical Practice
Chronic Disease Rehabilitation
Dual energy X-ray absorptiometry positioning protocols in assessing body composition ...
Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport (2018)
AbstractObjectives: To systematically identify and assess methods and protocols used to reduce technical and biological errors in published studies that ...
High intensity interval training versus moderate intensity-intensity continuous training within ...
Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine (2018)
Background: Aerobic capacity has been shown to be inversely proportionate to cardiovascular mortality and morbidity and there is growing evidence ...
Lifetime prevalence of non-melanoma and melanoma skin cancer in Australian ...
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine (2016)
Background/purposeSurfing is one of the most popular outdoor aquatic activities in Australia with an estimated 2.7 million recreational surfers however, ...