|Present||Assistant Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Management|
Honors and Awards
- Academy of Management: OB Division Best Reviewer award recipient (2015)
- Michigan State University Dissertation Completion Fellowship: $4k (2014)
- Eagles, J. O., Howe, M., Rieck, S. T., Wallace, F. H., and Willett, J. R. (2008). U.S. Patent No. 8037667. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- CLM George Gecowats Scholarship (2003)
- DeRoy Memorial Scholarship (2002)
2167 Union Dr
Ames, IA 50011
Peer-Reviewed Articles (11)
Organizational Culture and Entrepreneurial Orientation: An Orthogonal Perspective of Individualism ...
International Small Business Journal (2019)
This study contributes to the existing literature regarding the relationship between culture and entrepreneurship. Building upon the precepts of institutional ...
Contribution to Book
Understanding Affect, Stress, and Well-being within a Self-regulation Framework
Research in Occupational Stress and Well Being: The Role of Emotion and Emotion Regulation (2013)
Research on self-regulation has tended to focus on goal-related performance, with limited attention paid to individuals' affect and the role ...