|Present||Professor, Department of Food Science, College of Natural Sciences, University of Massachusetts Amherst|
Honors and Awards
- G.W. Scott-Blair Memorial Award (Rheology) of the American Association of cereal Chemists
- Listed by ISI as highly cited researcher
- Member of the International Academy of Food Science and Technology
- Fellow of the World Innovation Foundation
- FoodSci 120: Food Preservation: Why and How
- FoodSci 575: Elements of Food Processing Engineering
Agricultural Engineering Bldg, Rm 315
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01002
No Subject Area (171)
Calculating microbial survival parameters and predicting survival curves from non-isothermal ...
Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition (2004)
Irrespective of whether the isothermal semi-logarithmic survival curves of heat inactivated microbial cells or spores are linear or nonlinear, it ...