|Present||Assistant Professor of Accounting, Butler University ‐ Department of Accounting, MIS, Operations Management, Statistics|
|Present||Assistant Professor of Accounting, Butler University|
Honors and Awards
- 2014 “Distinción Julio Sanjinés Goytia a la Trayectoria Profesional”, Military School of Engineering, La Paz, Bolivia
- 2012 Stars, for the leaders of the new generation, Fellow. Switzerland.
- 2012 Academic Business World International Conference 2012. Best paper and best presentation awards.
- 2011 Krannert Certificate for Outstanding Teaching.
- 2010 American Accounting Association, Financial Accounting and Reporting Section, Doctoral Consortium Fellow.
- 2009 Krannert Certificate for Distinguished Teaching.
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Managerial Accounting (Undergraduate and Graduate levels)
Published Articles (9)
Home country uncertainty and the international-performance relationship: Building an uncertainity ...
Journal of World Business (2017)
We analyze the impact of home country uncertainty on the internationalization-performance relationship ofemerging market firms. Building on organizational learning theory ...