Honors and Awards
- Tenure Award May 7, 2014
- 2010, 2011 University Research and Creativity Grant Recipient
- 2008 USTFCCCA Regional Men's Assistant Track & Field Coach of the Year
- 2007, 2008 SUNYAC Conference Men's cross Country Coach of the Year
- 2007 USTFCCCA Regional Women's Outdoor Track & Field coach of the Year
- EX 361 (Functional Gait Analysis)
- EX 260 (Kinesiology)
College of Health Professions
Office Location: CHCE N260
Articles (peer-reviewed) (11)
Does Positive Pressure Body Weight-Support Alter Spatiotemporal Gait Parameters in ...
All PTHMS Faculty Publications (2017)
Background: Evidence suggests treadmill training (TT) and body weight-supported treadmill training (BWSTT) are effective strategies to improve gait in Parkinson's ...