|Present||Associate Professor of Medicine, University of South Florida ‐ Morsani College of Medicine|
|Present||Medical Director, Cardiovascular Imaging, Lehigh Valley Health Network ‐ Department of Medicine|
|Present||Medical Director, Sports Cardiology and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Program, Lehigh Valley Health Network ‐ Department of Medicine|
Honors and Awards
- Out of State Scholarship Award, Wright State University, 1995-1997
- President, Golden Key National Honor Society, 1995-1997
- Elected Mayo Medical School Class Representative, 1997-1998
- Intern of the Year, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Internal Medicine Residency Program. 2001-2002
- Chief Cardiology Fellow, 2006-2008
- ACC-ILA Travel Award, 2006
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (SCCT) Young Investigator Award, 2008
- Teacher of the Year, Cardiovascular fellow Lehigh Valley Health Network, 2010
- American College of Cardiology (ACC) Emerging Faculty Award, 2010
- Echocardiography Quality Assurance and Education (LVHN), 2011-Present
- Central Line Course (LVHN), 2010-Present
- Physical Examination Course (LVHN), 2011-Present
Is there a role for cardiac magnetic resonance imaging during ...
The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians (2018)
PURPOSE: To assess the role of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (CMR) for the evaluation and management of women with cardiac ...
Trends in Hospitalization for Hypertensive Emergency, and Relationship of End-Organ ...
American journal of hypertension : journal of the American Society of Hypertension (2017)
BACKGROUND: There are no comprehensive guidelines on management of hypertensive emergency (HTNE) and complications. Despite advances in antihypertensive medications HTNE ...