|Present||Associate Professor of Medicine, University of South Florida ‐ Morsani College of Medicine|
|Present||Medical Director, Cardiovascular Imaging, Lehigh Valley Health Network ‐ Department of Medicine|
|Present||Medical Director, Sports Cardiology and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Program, Lehigh Valley Health Network ‐ Department of Medicine|
Honors and Awards
- Out of State Scholarship Award, Wright State University, 1995-1997
- President, Golden Key National Honor Society, 1995-1997
- Elected Mayo Medical School Class Representative, 1997-1998
- Intern of the Year, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Internal Medicine Residency Program. 2001-2002
- Chief Cardiology Fellow, 2006-2008
- ACC-ILA Travel Award, 2006
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (SCCT) Young Investigator Award, 2008
- Teacher of the Year, Cardiovascular fellow Lehigh Valley Health Network, 2010
- American College of Cardiology (ACC) Emerging Faculty Award, 2010
- Echocardiography Quality Assurance and Education (LVHN), 2011-Present
- Central Line Course (LVHN), 2010-Present
- Physical Examination Course (LVHN), 2011-Present
Atrial fibrillation in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: prevalence, clinical impact, and management.
Heart failure reviews (2018)
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) is the most common hereditary cardiomyopathy characterized by left ventricular hypertrophy and spectrum of clinical manifestation. Atrial ...
Is there a role for cardiac magnetic resonance imaging during ...
The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians (2018)
PURPOSE: To assess the role of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (CMR) for the evaluation and management of women with cardiac ...
Trends in Hospitalization for Hypertensive Emergency, and Relationship of End-Organ ...
American journal of hypertension : journal of the American Society of Hypertension (2017)
BACKGROUND: There are no comprehensive guidelines on management of hypertensive emergency (HTNE) and complications. Despite advances in antihypertensive medications HTNE ...