|Present||Associate Professor, San Jose State University ‐ Economics|
Honors and Awards
- 2014, Early Career Investigator Award (Research Foundation, SJSU)
- 2012, Best Proposal (College of Social Sciences, SJSU)
- 2010, David Saurman Faculty MVP Award (Department of Economics, SJSU.)
- Contemporary Issues in Transportation (MTM 236, Graduate)
- Introduction to Transportation Funding and Finance (MTM 202, Grad)
- Economic Decision Making (ECON 205a, Graduate
- Economic Research Methods (ECON 203a Graduate)
- Computer Applications in Economics (ECON 195)
- Regional Economics (ECON 165)
- Industrial Organization (ECON 121/221; Grad and Undergrad sections)
- Cost-Benefit Analysis (ECON / ENVS 108 cross-listed with Env. Studies)
- Economic Statistics (ECON 3)
- Principles of Microeconomics (ECON 1B)
- Principles of Macroeconomics (ECON 1A)
|June 2008||Ph.D., Ohio State University - Main Campus ‐ Economics|
|June 2004||M.A, Ohio State University - Main Campus ‐ Economics|
|November 2002||B.A, Ohio University - Main Campus ‐ Economics|
In press (2)
Refereed Publications (15)
Research Reports (3)
Benefit-Cost Analysis for Transportation Planning and Public Policy: Towards Multimodal ...
Mineta Transportation Institute Publications (2016)
This report examines existing methods of benefit-cost analysis (BCA) in two areas, transportation policy and transportation planning, and suggests ways ...
California Voting and Suburbanization Patterns: Implications for Transit Policy, MTI ...
Mineta Transportation Institute Publications (2013)
Public transit is an environmentally friendly transportation mode that usually focuses on transporting people within and to the city center. ...