Honors and Awards
- 2017 University of Dayton School of Education and Health Sciences Scholarship Award for Tenured Faculty
- HSS 465: Physical Therapy Seminar
- DPT 993-995: Research III-V
- DPT 967: Advanced Therapy I: Clinical Pathology
- DPT 977: Advanced Therapy I: Clinical Skills Lab
- DPT 987: Advanced Therapy I: Clinical Issues Seminar
- DPT 988: Advanced Therapy II: Contemporary Practice Issues
Office: Raymond L. Fitz Hall, Room 209E
Address: Department of Physical Therapy, University of Dayton, 300 College Park, Dayton, OH 45469-2925
Oncology rehabilitation (15)
Perceived Stress Levels May Impact Upper Extremity Function Among Women ...
American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine 94th Annual Conference (2017)
Purpose/Hypothesis: Women treated for breast cancer report ongoing upper extremity disability with functional limitations; however, objective measures do not appear ...