Information and Library Science
Honors and Awards
- Chancellor’s Award for Advancing the UMMS Mission, University of Massachusetts Medical School (2014)
- University of Massachusetts Graduate School of Nursing Dean’s Award for “outstanding contribution to graduate nursing as voted by the faculty” (2009)
- Medical Library Association Public Health/Health Administration Section Research Award for Outstanding Research Paper (2007)
- University of Massachusetts President’s Award for Public Service (2006)
- T. Mark Hodges International Service Award, Medical Library Association (2016)
- Health Sciences Librarianship, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
- Medical Librarianship, Simmons College, Boston, MA
Lamar Soutter Library
University of Massachusetts Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655
Overcoming inertia: increasing public health departments' access to evidence-based information ...
Preventive and Behavioral Medicine Publications and Presentations (2014)
In 2010, the New England Region-National Network of Libraries of Medicine at University of Massachusetts Medical School received funding to ...
Building an e-Science Portal for Librarians: A Model of Collaboration
Journal of eScience Librarianship (2012)
The e-Science Portal for New England Librarians (http://esciencelibrary.umassmed.edu) is an openly accessible website targeted specifically for librarians working in research ...