|2011 ‐ Present||Associate Professor, University of South Florida - Morsani College of Medicine ‐ Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Present||Physician, Lehigh Valley Health Network ‐ Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology|
Honors and Awards
- LVHN Friends of Nursing Award, 2013
- Patients' Choice Physician Award, vitals.com, 2009-2012
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award, vitals.com, 2010
- LVHN "Above and Beyond" Mentor Award, Summer Scholars Program, 2010
- Selection Committee Member, Network of Centers of Excellence (NCE), Canda, 2009
- LVHN Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Award, 2009
- American Medical Association (AMA) Foundation Leadership Award, 2007
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society, Rutgers University, 2006
- LVHN Institute for Physician Leadership, 2005
- Berlex Foundation Faculty Development Award, 2005
- Loyal Sons/Daughters of Rutgers University, 2004
- Rutgers Class of 1931 Leadership Award, Rutgers University, 2003
- Pfizer Scholarship Award for Outstanding OB/GYN Resident, 2002
- Optimistic Futures Leadership Program, 2001
- Galloway Fellow, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 2000
- E.H. Doud Scholarship, Hahnemann School of Medicine, 1998
- Hahnemann Student Affairs Award, Hahnemann School of Medicine, 1998
- Distinguished Academic Award-OB/GYN, Hahnemann School of Medicien
- Distinguished Academic Award-Medicine, Hahnemann School of Medicien
- Scaife Foundation Medical Scholarship, Rutgers School of Alcohol Studies, 1995
|1994 ‐ 1998||MD, Hahnemann University School of Medicine|
|1989 ‐ 1994||BA, Rutgers Collegem Rutgers University|
Crowdsourcing: A Valid Alternative to Expert Evaluation of Robotic Surgery ...
American Journal Of Obstetrics And Gynecology (2016)
BACKGROUND: Robotic-assisted gynecologic surgery is common, but requires unique training. A validated assessment tool for evaluating trainees' robotic surgery skills ...
Identification of genes associated with ovarian cancer metastasis using microarray ...
International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society (2006)
Although the transition from early- to advanced-stage ovarian cancer is a critical determinant of survival, little is known about the ...