|Present||Professor of Soil Microbiology, Department of Plant and Soil Sciences, University of Kentucky ‐ College of Agriculture, Food and Environment|
Honors and Awards
- 2014 UK Alumni Association "Great Teacher Award
- Heick Professor of Soil Science, 2011-2016
- 2003-2004 Division S-3 Chair (Soil Biology and Biochemistry), Soil Science Society of America
- PLS 566 - Soil Microbiology
- PLS 567 - Research Methods in Soil Microbiology
- IPS 610 - Transdisciplinary Communication
- IPS 625 - Transdisciplinary Research
- PLS 660 - Advanced Soil Biology
Department of Plant and Soil Sciences
College of Agriculture, Food, and Environment
N-122N Agricultural Science Center
1100 S. Limestone St.
University of Kentucky
Lexington KY 40546-0091
Refereed Journal Articles and Conference Papers (53)
Vegetation and Soil Depth Affect Phenol Oxidase Activity in a ...
Journal of the World Association of Soil and Water Conservation (2009)
Soil enzymes play an important role in soil microbial ecology by catalyzing innumerable reactions. Plant roots release extracellular enzymes into ...
Plant Secondary Metabolites, Biphenyl, and Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin Effects on Aerobic Polychlorinated ...
Soil Biology and Biochemistry (2007)
Biphenyl and several plant secondary metabolites (PSM) (carvone, isoprene, limonene, naringin, and coumarin) and surfactant (hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin, (HP-β-CD)) have been shown ...