Honors and Awards
- Teacher of the Year, PCOM School of Pharmacy
- Peach Teaching Award
- Faculty Service Award, University of Southern California.
- Clerkship of the Year. University of California
- Most Outstanding Faculty Member, Western University of Health Sciences, College of Pharmacy
- Teacher of the Year, Western University of Health Sciences
Scholarly & Professional Articles (10)
Decision analysis model evaluating the cost-effectiveness of risperidone, olanzapine and ...
Journal of evaluation in clinical practice (2007)
Purpose: To evaluate the cost-effectiveness of three antipsychotic medications (olanzapine, risperidone and haloperidol) in the treatment of schizophrenia using the ...
Cost-effectiveness analysis of ondansetron and prochlorperazine for the prevention of ...
Journal of managed care pharmacy : JMCP (2005)
OBJECTIVE: To compare the cost-effectiveness of 2 antiemetic agents, ondansetron and prochlorperazine, for the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting ...
Fluoroquinolone-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa: Risk factors for acquisition and impact on ...
Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (2005)
Objectives: Resistance among Pseudomonas aeruginosa has risen dramatically and parallels the increase in fluoroquinolone (FQ) prescribing in recent years. Risk ...