|Present||Distinguished Professor of Philosophy, Loyola Marymount University ‐ Department of Philosophy|
Honors and Awards
- 1997-99 Robert H. Taylor SJ Chair in Philosophy, Loyola Marymount University
- 1990-95 Chair, Department of Philosophy, Loyola Marymount University
- 2000-01 Acting Chair, Department of Philosophy, Loyola Marymount University
- 1997-98 President, Philosophers in Jesuit education
- Executive Board Member, American Catholic Philosophical Association, 2003-2005
- Member, Governing Board, Association of Philosophers in Jesuit Education, 1995-1998.
- Founding Member, Executive Board, Lonergan Philosophical Society, 1994 – present.
- Founding Member, West Coast Methods Institute, 1983- present.
- Member, Editorial Board of Consultants, The Collected Works of Bernard Lonergan, [Toronto and New York: University of Toronto Press], 1988 - present.
- Program Chair, West Coast Methods Institute, 1996-present.
- Modern Philosophy II: Kant to Hegel
- Plato's Gorgias
- Plato's Dialogues
- Hegel's Phenomenology
- Philosophical Inquiry
|M.A., Ph.D., University of Toronto ‐ Philosophy|
|B.A., University of Santa Clara ‐ Philosophy|
Department of Philosophy
Loyola Marymount University
One LMU Drive
Los Angeles, CA, USA 90045
Office Phone: 310.338.7384