|Present||Professor, Department of Environment & Society, Quinney College of Natural Resources, Utah State University ‐ Environment and Society|
Honors and Awards
- Utah Range Manager of the Year, Society for Range Management
- Undergraduate Research Mentor of the Year, College of Natural Resources
- Advisor of the Year, College of Natural Resources
- Professor of the Year, College of Natural Resources
- ENVS 6300/7300 - Social and Environmental Psychology of Natural Resources
- ENVS 6840/7840 - Graduate Introductory Seminar for Environment and Society
|1991||Ph.D, Oregon State University|
|1989||M.S., Oregon State University ‐ Recreation Resource Management|
|1974||B.A., State University of New York at Binghamton ‐ History|
Location: NR 216
Office Phone: 435.797.2458
Featured Works (6)
Recent Works (4)
Refereed Journal Articles (50)
Synopsis of Short-Term Response to Alternative Restoration Treatments in Sagebrush-Steppe ...
Rangeland Ecology & Management (2014)
The Sagebrush Steppe Treatment Evaluation Project (SageSTEP) is an integrated long-term study that evaluates ecological effects of alternative treatments designed ...
The Elusive Promise of Social-Ecological Approaches to Rangeland Management
Rangeland Ecology & Management (2012)
Resilience-based frameworks for social-ecological systems (SES) are prominent in contemporary scientific literatures, but critics suggest these approaches may promise more ...