|March 2016 ‐ Present||Affiliate Assistant Professor, University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine ‐ Department of Internal Medicine|
|September 2014 ‐ Present||Director, Medical Education, Lehigh Valley Health Network ‐ Department of Education|
|February 2010 ‐ August 2014||Manager, Student Affairs & Admissions, Lehigh Valley Health Network|
|April 2005 ‐ February 2010||Coordinator, Youth Education, Lehigh Valley Health Network|
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, National Technical Honor Society Honorary Member Award, Lehigh Career & Technical Institute, 2010
- Nominee, Mark J. Young, M.D. Community Service Award, LVHN, 2008
- Recipient, Linda Oswald-Bogert Award for Outstanding Work and Dedication in Modern Language Studies, Modern Language Department, Kutztown University, 2003
- Recipient, Certificate of Excellence for Outstanding Achievement in History, Kutztown University 2003
- Scholarship Recipient and Participant: Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education Honors Program Study Abroad (Ecuador), 2003
- Recipient of the Oceanside Public Library Partnership Recognition Award for Exemplary Interdepartmental Cooperation and Service on a City Team, 2002
- Awardee, The Maurice Hitchcock Award for Outstanding Posters,” 13th Annual USC Keck Innovations in Medical Education Conference, 2016
- Introduction to Clerkships
Underrepresented Minorities in Medical School Admissions: A Qualitative Study.
Teaching and learning in medicine (2017)
Phenomenon: This study explored Black/African American and Hispanic/Latino medical students' perceptions of the medical school admissions process. Previous research has ...