|2017 - Present||Assistant Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Engineering and Computing, Allen E. Paulson College of|
|Present||Assistant Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Manufacturing Engineering, Department of|
Honors and Awards
- Internal SEED Grants Award, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA (2017)
- Travel Grant, ASMA 2015 International Mechanical Engineering Congress (2015)
- STEM Graduate Research Assistant Scholarship (2013-2017)
- Ranked Top 1% in nation-wide universities entrance examination, Iran (1999)
- 4th Place of 1st International Robo-Deminer Competition (2002)
- Manufacturing Processing II
- Hydraulic and Pneumatics
- Advanced Materials Processing
|2017||Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas, Dallas|
|2010||M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology-Iran|
|2004||B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology|
PO Box 7995
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5920
Office: IT 3132
Localized Pulsed Electrodeposition Process for Three-Dimensional Printing of Nanotwinned Metallic ...
NANO Letters (2017)
Nanotwinned-metals (nt-metals) offer superior mechanical (high ductility and strength) and electrical (low electromigration) properties compared to their nanocrystalline (nc) counterparts. ...
Correlation of Annealing Temperature, Morphology, and Electro-Mechanical Properties of Electrospun ...
Piezoelectric polymeric nanofibers, such as P(VDF-TrFE), are promising nanostructures for sensing/actuation applications where flexibility of the component is required, for ...
Bioinspired Multifunctional Ceramic Platelet-Reinforced Piezoelectric Polymer Composite
Advanced Engineering Materials (2017)
Hybrid materials of inorganic–organic phases in which each phase provides different functionality are attractive candidates for achieving multifunctionality. Using a ...