- Ranching -- Case studies,
- Beef cattle -- Cooperative marketing -- United States,
- Beef cattle -- Economic aspects,
- Meat industry and trade -- Sustainability,
- Social responsibility of business -- Case studies
A Business Base Study of a Group of Northwest Cattle Ranchers that Formed a Co-op to Market Natural Beef Products, in the Face of economic uncertainty and the rise of corporate farms and ranches. Provides an overview of the cattle ranching industry, the history of the co-op, its economic outlook, and future challenges.