About Maamar Sebri
I earned the M.S degree in statistics from the Institute of Management of Sousse, University of Sousse, Tunisia in 2008 and the the Ph.D degree in economics from the Faculty of Economics and Management of Sousse, university of Sousse, Tunisia in 2014. Currently I am an Associate Professor in the department of Quantitative Economics at the Faculty of Economics and Management of Sousse, University of Sousse, Tunisia. My research interests include econometric and statistical analyses of environmental and natural resources issues.
Meta-analysis, Neural networks, panel data econometrics, Time series analysis, Natural resources economics, and Environmental economics
- Workshop: Can implementation of the Water Nexus support economic growth in the Mediterranean region? 12-13 February 2015, Ankara, Turkey.
- The Fifth Euro-African Conference in Finance and Economics. 24-26 April 2014, Agadir, Morocco
- The Second International Conference on Environment and Natural Resources Management in Developing and Transition Economies. 17-19 0ctober 2012, Clermont Ferrand, France.
- Septième colloque international "Finance et stratégie de développement". 01 & 02 June 2012, Sousse, Tunisia.
- Quatrième colloque international "Finance et stratégie de développement". 27 & 28 Mars 2009, Sousse, Tunisia.
FSEG Sousse, University of Sousse, Tunisia
WATER ECONOMICS (8)
Intergovernorate disparities in residential water demand in Tunisia: a discrete ...
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management (2013)
This paper investigates the demand function for residential water in Tunisia, using the discrete/continuous choice model. The analysis uses data ...
ANN versus SARIMA models in forecasting residential water consumption in ...
Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development (2013)
Water scarcity and increasing water demand especially for residential end-use are major challenges facing Tunisia. The need to accurately forecast ...