|Present||Assistant Professor, Bond University|
|Present||Head of French and Spanish, Bond University|
|Present||Intercultural Communication, Bond University|
|Present||Official interpreter in French and Spanish, Queensland Government, Centrelink Migrant Services|
Honors and Awards
- Humanities Students' Award for Teaching Excellence- September 2012
- Vice-Chancellor's List of Academic Excellence- June 2002
- Consistently Outstanding Academic Achievement in Language Teaching Subjects- June 2002
- Vice-Chancellor's List of Academic Excellence- February 2002
- Dean's Teaching Award HSS faculty- 1996
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Bond University QLD 4229 Australia
PHONE: +61 7 559 52548
The legacy of the baby boomers or the French social ...
The legacy of the baby boomers or the French social system? Issues of equality and brain drain (2012)
This book aims to identify key factors influencing the increasing brain drain of French early and mid-career graduates primarily to ...