1. Preventive visit & yearly wellness exams [Internet]. Baltimore, MD: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. [cited 2014 July 15]. Available at: http://www.medicare.gov/coverage/preventive-visit-and-yearly-wellness-exams.html.
2. Affordable Care Act [Internet]. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Health & Human Services [cited 2014 July 15]. Available at: http://www.hhs.gov/healthcare/rights/law/index.html
3. The Myers Group [Internet]. [cited 2014 July 15]. Available at: http://www.themyersgroup.net/clinician.asp
4. National Research Corporation [Internet]. [cited 2014 July 15]. Available at: http://www.nationalresearch.com
5. Zgierska A, Rabago D, Miller MM. Impact of patient satisfaction ratings on physicians and clinical care. Patient Prefer Adherence 2014 Apr 3;8:437-446. http://dx.doi.org/10.2147/ppa.s59077
6. White B. Measuring Patient Satisfaction: How to Do It and Why to Bother. Fam Pract Manag. 1999 Jan;6(1):40-44.
7. Hojat M, Louis DZ, Maxwell K, Markham FW, Wender RC, Gonnella JS. A Brief Instrument to Measure Patients’ Overall Satisfaction With Primary Care Physicians. Fam Med. 2011 Jun;43(6):412-417.
8. Schoenfelder T, Klewer J, Kugler J. Determinants of patient satisfaction: a study among 39 hospitals in an in-patient setting in Germany. Int J Qual Health Care. 2011 Oct;23(5):503-509. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/intqhc/mzr038
9. Bowling A, Rowe G, McKee M. Patients’ experiences of their healthcare in relation to their expectations and satisfaction: a population survey. J R Soc Med. 2013 Apr;106:143-149. http://dx.doi.org/10.1258/jrsm.2012.120147
10. CSQ Scales [Internet]. [cited 2014 July 15]. Available at: http://www.csqscales.com/csq-8.htm.
11. Marshall GN, Hays RD. The Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire Short Form (PSQ-18). Santa Monica, CA:Rand Corporation; 1994:1-31.
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/lynne_goebel/13/