Environmental economics, Climate and energy policy evaluation, Transaction costs of low-carbon technologies, and Energy-environment-economy (E-3) modelling
Honors and Awards
- Excellence in Teaching Award 2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2014-2015
- Best Nordic Paper in Social Science in 2008. Award given by the Nordic Energy Research Council and the Nordic Energy Forum
- Summa cum laude, School of Economics and Management. San Sebastián University, Chile, 1996.
- Economic Valuation of Environmental Change (graduate level)
- Market-Based Instruments (graduate level)
- Introduction to Environmental Economics (graduate & undergraduate levels)
- International Climate Policy (graduate level)
International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics at Lund University
P. O. Box 196, SE- 221 00 Lund SWEDEN
Books and Books Chapters (4)
Journal Articles (selected) (17)
Achieving and maintaining institutional feasibility in emission trading: the case ...
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change (2014)
Emission trading schemes (ETS) have emerged as a popular climate policy measure and are increasingly advocated as policy instruments to ...
Conference Papers (selected) (16)
Contribution to Book
Assessing ‘Green Energy Economy’ policies for transforming the building stock ...
In Proceedings of the 4th IAEE Asian Conference (2014)
The 2008–2009 global financial crisis triggered ‘Green Energy Economy’ (GEE) policy packages to stimulate green growth in many countries. China ...