About Lynn E. Metcalf
|Present||Area Chair, Marketing, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo|
|Present||Professor, Marketing, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo|
Honors and Awards
- 2007: President's Award - Wheelchair Foundation
- 2006: Distinguished Teacher of the Year - Orfalea College of Business
- 2006: Richard & Julie Hood Endowment
- 2005: Richard & Julie Hood Endowment
- 2005: Eugene O'Connor Professional Advancement Award - Orfalea College of Business
Contributions to Books (2)
Contribution to Book
Integrating the Hofstede dimensions and twelve aspects of negotiating behavior ...
Comparing Cultures: Dimensions of Culture in a Comparative Perspective; Henk Vinken, J. Soeters, P. Ester (eds.) (2004)
In the more than 25 years since Hofstede's seminal work on culture first appeared, cross-cultural research has explored seemingly all ...