|Present||Associate Professor & Graduate Program Coordinator, Department of Criminal Justice, Boise State University|
Honors and Awards
- 2008 - Idaho Women Making History Award, Women's Center, Boise State University
- 2003-2004 & 2005-2006 - Faculty Research Awards, Boise State University
- Introduction to Policing
- Contemporary Issues in American Policing
- Problem-Oriented Policing
- Gender & Justice
- Analysis of Sexual Assault
- Research Methods
- Senior Tutorial
- Crime Victims’ Rights Week Workshop
What Works in Treating Juveniles with Substance Abuse Problems, Mental ...
Journal of Knowledge and Best Practices in Juvenile Justice and Psychology (2013)
Services for juveniles who exhibit substance abuse disorders, mental health disorders, or co-occurring disorders are rapidly improving across the country. ...
Predicting Officer Performance in Motor Vehicle Stops: An Example of ...
Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management (2008)
Purpose – This paper aims to explore the possible existence of the repeat phenomenon in police motor vehicle stops. Design/methodology/approach ...